Monday, April 27, 2009

ichat love advice, free

D: Bummed I didn't see Autolux, what an idiot!

G: it was kind of dissapointing to be honest at least the detroit show. im never going to a show there again, that place sux!

D: Ha! I don't mind the place cause it's down the street.

G: yeah, just the sound sucks. and the stage is too low you should go to tv on the radio at the glasshouse though, they are playing again on may 20 i think.

D: That band Little Dragon is opening up for them on a handful of dates but not that one I f'in love that chick that sings with that band!

G: isnt she someones girlfriend? oh yeah, jose gonzalez. i think shes playing detroit on the 22nd of may.

D: Yup, I'll be there but kinda want to do the LA thing becuase of sound. I dunno, I'm checkin that sh*t out somewhere.

G: step to her, tap that ass

D: I'm going to pull out my PeePee

G: that works every time man. on the reals. just make sure it's half chub

D: Thanks for the advice man, I really appreciate it!

G: no problem. anytime, just ask

D: I've been pullin out full boner and it doesn't work that good. I guess half chub is the call!

G: nah you cant go full boner. its too much. dont hold it either. just let it hang there. if you hold it, it will make it awkward

D: What if I drape it on her shoe or something?

G: actually the best is to let it graze her hand so then she looks down and sees it just act casual even if she looks surprised, like oh what's that doing out then just let it sit there for a little longer before you put it away.

D: Dang. You've got mad game son! Okay, ayyyight, Imma do dat fo sho!!!! Graze, Pause then put it away!

G: real casual

D: Yeah, casual for sure

G: just make sure its not dripping a little, dont get too excited you know. no pecker tracks on her hand, that will crush your game for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment